1. The Products, Services, and other content available on the
web site RFCables.org are provided AS IS. The services including
searchable product database are provided free of cost to both the
vendors and the visitors at this time, and carry no warranty or
2. Rfcables.org or any individual or entity representing
rfcables.org does not warrant or assume any legal liability or
responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of
any information (including any Company, product, process,
articles, application notes, design documents or service) given in
the web pages. The information is primarily intended to provide an
initial starting point in finding a suitable vendor or product or
3. Rfcables.org reserves the right to modify or change the
present structure of the site.
4. Neither Rfcables.org nor any other individual/entity is
responsible for any mistakes, omissions, loss, or damage caused
due to the use of the material provided in the web site. Please
note that the products belong to respective vendors or
manufacturers. The respective vendors/manufacturers would normally
be happy answer your product/service related queries.
5. If you find any material copyrighted, please email
email@example.com for prompt removal of any such material.
We will promptly delete the products or manufacturer accounts that
are found to be not genuine or violating any relevant laws.
6. If any corrections are to be made, please email the
firstname.lastname@example.org with the required correction. We will do
the needful as soon as possible.
7. Also, please note that the web site is in beta stage
of development, and likely to undergo some changes during the next
8. Trade marks: Several registered and/or trademarks are used.
These are the registered marts and/or trademarks of their
respective owners and duly acknowledged.
9. Please note that use of Logo or trade mark does not mean
endorsement of the website rfcables.org by respective vendor or
manufacturer or entity. Please contact us for prompt removal of
any such logo or trade mark if required.
10. External Links: Rfcables.org is not responsible for
content in any external links. Several external sources are
mentioned at several places. This is for informational purposes
only, and rfcables.org is neither associated nor affiliated with
any of these companies.
11. Rfcables.org is maintained by Anand Software and Training
Pvt. Ltd, a privately held Company.
12. Please email email@example.com if you have any
complaints or suggestions.